Is there any other event like this in Australia?
There are a number of agribusiness events in Australia but none that:
- Align leading events together, creating a strengthened Australian offering to an international audience
- Feature global leaders, sharing their knowledge with our local ecosystem
- Connect across the full agribusiness supply chain
- Reach international markets through supportive Government and industry organisation networks together with international event partners
What are the Global Table program themes?
- Commitment to Wellbeing – Premium produce and products that are nutritious, high quality and environmentally aware.
- Rich Diversity – Australia’s landscape and climate enable us to grow a vast array of agricultural produce.
- Globally Connected – Australia is a proudly multicultural nation, which has led to a diverse food system with a global outlook. Additionally, we have a long history of successful global trade.
- Innovation, Technology and R&D – Home to world-class innovation, technology, research and development organisations and startups, Australia’s agribusiness community is committed to creating businesses of tomorrow.
- Artisan Spirit – Global Table will nurture the passion and close networks of producers, and motivate new entrepreneurs and startups to enter the industry.
Where will participants be coming from?
This is a global event, but in 2019 the focus is on North Asia, South East Asia, Australasia, North America and Europe.
Which pass do I buy to be able to attend every event in the program?
The VIP Pass enables you to attend all event programs It also provides access to the VIP Networking Lounge, which is a fully catered facility providing VIPs with the opportunity to network with other VIPs from across the agribusiness ecosystem.
If I don’t purchase a VIP Pass will I be able to buy food and beverages at the venue?
Yes. There will be food and beverages available for purchase onsite.