Ten reasons to attend Global Table
With six weeks until the first-ever Global Table, now’s the time to make sure you’re part of it and purchase a ticket. To make it an easy decision for you, we’ve rounded up 10 reasons why you should attend.
1. Seeds&Chips is coming to Australia for the first time.
2. There are built-in business opportunities for food exporters, startups, buyers and investors.
3. The keynote speakers are true world-leaders.
4. Global Table is a rare opportunity to meet people across the whole supply chain, with on-farm solutions, primary producers and tech that will revolutionise retail and the future of dining all represented.
5. There’s a dedicated program for exporters.
6. There are tickets for less than $100.
7. You can hear fresh ideas from the next generation.
8. Get a temperature check on the Sustainable Development Goals.
9. Some of the most exciting minds in food and agribusiness are speaking on more than 50 topics.
10. Melbourne comes alive with food and agribusiness events at that time of year, making it one of the most valuable times to do business.
If you haven’t purchased your ticket yet, do so before 31 July to get the early bird rate of 20% off Standard and VIP passes.